YSG Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: World Peace
On the down: Not finding it

I can't believe how Goody Goody gum drops I'm being here, editing my book on a Sunday afternoon.

JJ said to me, "Oh YSG!!! (You're So Good)"

I said, "It's not YSG anymore! It's at the ISN now! It's So Necessary!"

I'm even listening to very holy Lama Chenmo music to guilt trip myself into doing work. It's like "What Guru Devotion yo! If you're just sitting here looking at Facebook for hours instead of editing a book that was due July last year!"

I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I'm almost done.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom