Corporate Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Getting professional
On the down: Corporate-ness

Now, really, who would have ever thought I would get anywhere near to something corporate?

I spend an afternoon talking about "Work Weeks" and staring at an immense excel spreadsheet detailing timelines of every project we are about to embark on. I then had a meeting with my monkeys (KMP's english team) and bossed them about and demanded for work to be handed up, if not, I may just start imposing RM10 fines and accumulate enough for a new handbag.

I'm getting very excited about the prospect of a new handbag.

THEN, I even attended a seminar this evening - a proper one, with tables and powerpoint presentations and a speaker, and people in office attire.

As I'm holding so stead-fastly onto not turning into a corporate whore, I made sure I was not wearing a proper shirt. I trotted along in my floaty skirt from Greenwich, London, with stitches in the front that spell out Buddha Loves You. It's so hippie, it's almost anti-corporate.

But being the good little trooper I am, I took notes and participated and listened hard and thought of how to apply everything.

In short: we must eat, drink, walk, talk, sit, sleep, dream the brand.

KMP is becoming my world.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom