MacDolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: MacDonalds
On the down: How unhealthy it is

I hate living where I live because it's right next to a 24-hour MacDonalds and I am forever entertaining unhealthy thoughts of running out to buy burgers and frieds and icy cokes.

Seeing as there is absolutely no time to cook, and I don't even have a fridge in the house anymore to stock healthy food, the next nearest alternative, surely, is good old MacD's. It's starting to become of the first things I think about when I wake up.

Today, I drove out twice to go there, and each time, forced myself to turn around and drive the other way. I tried telling myself that it would be much healthier to go eat a bowl of cereal and drink some nice tea.

I'm hoping that if I tell myself that enough times, it'll overpower the fries-and-coke longings.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom