A happier Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Feeling beautiful!
On the down: Feeling like a toad

I keep logging on and seeing that horrid video of the puppy. And then, some more, it's not even there anymore so now I'm just plagued with horrid impressions of it. And yah yah I know it's a fake/ already-dead dog, but that doesn't make it any less sick.

So.

We should blog about happier things.

We're planning our book launch right now and JJ is about to have my head for supper because we still haven't done the proposal properly! Eeep! I sat in the office for hours yesterday and by the time he came back to look at it, I had only written 7 lines. But but but - it will come together and it will be fabulous.

The co-eds Sharon and I also want to do another party to celebrate the book in a fun, cute place (to which the whole world will be invited!) but err, there is the question of cash and where to find it at the moment. We shall have to speak to the money fairies and ask them to leave a sack of gold under our pillows when we sleep tonight.

In the meantime, it is very important that I look a part worthy for a launch and a party. There is already the very fat photo of me guzzling a burger on the first page of the book, so I shall have to prove myself otherwise.

So.

I have been eating properly and waking up very early to go work out. I even made it for four tracks of bodystep yesterday!!! Yes yes yes! My knees are back to normal, and I have discovered glucosamine - the closest thing we shall get to god.

I also discovered, after 3 years of stepping, that the trick to bodystepping and not paralysing myself is to actually, well, step. Jumping up and down like an epileptic child doth not healthy joints make. It's not quite so cool though - stepping makes you look like a geriatric, but I suppose losing face for a while is better than losing mobility.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom