Rich Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being rich
On the dow: Being skint

I have decided that there is just no way I could be poor. I am a spoilt little stuck up rich bitch and proud of it!

Wnt shopping for food today, just for bread, cheese, fruit and tea (in line with my new health kick). One teeny basket full of stuff... and the bill came up to RM155! I realised after it was only because I had picked out all this totally nice stuff like organic Genmai Cha, imported mature cheddar and tzatziki (which always manages to blow the budget).

But but but I just couldn't live on crap, cheap food!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom