Relieved Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Calm
On the down: Working under immense pressure

The weekend, the wedding and the Chinese New Year dinner came and went. The good thing about land mines exploding all the week long before hand, meant that the whole weekend went by like a breeze - no landmines, no surprises, not even a pip squeak of a sound. I sailed on by, the wedding was a hit, happy tears were shed and everyone was a jolly dolly.

I rewarded myself by sleeping for 14 hours, arising only at 5pm because I felt bad about keeping Sharon waiting at KMP. Nowadays, there is little I ask for, except prolonged sleep time. Even better when it's accompanied by good dreams, which I had lots of during those 14 hours.

Now life goes back to its normal calm. There is time to edit my never ending book - the one I told Joe I would complete by July last year and which is still yet to be finished. I am appalled at my total inability to get it done. JUST FINISH IT ALREADY, I hear the dakinis scream as they float by and jangle their damarus and bells extra loudly in my ears.

Also, time to start eating properly and finding time to exercise. The last week of hecticness, stress and a severe lack of time to do anything, has meant that I have been surviving on fizzy cokes and MacDonalds. Nowadays, the first thing I think of when I wake up is what I would like to eat from MacDonalds today. Worrying.

But things resume, like I said. We shall get back on track with life.

As for wedding planning and the like - it has made me decide quite certainly that when and if it's ever my turn, my wedding will only ever involve a giant beautiful cake which I shall eat all by myself, lots of good sex and happily ever after. The end.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom