Back to normal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Normality
On the down: That big "to do" list

Well, I sure am glad we can get back to business already. The whole big fuss over Chinese New Year is just way overrated and the biggest bloody bore ever. Sometimes, I wish we would just do away with it altogether and not bother.

But you know lah, you have to be proud to be Chinese and celebrate their biggest festival of the year blah blah blah.

Anyway, I'd been so happy as I was today that it was Monday. Finally, we can just get on with it.

Then again, I did only get to sleep at 8am this morning. By the time I woke up, it left only about one hour to do work, before I had to sort out the furniture at Drakpa House. It's just getting ridiculous - we moved in 4 months ago, and there is still half-arsed, half-assembled bits of furniture around the house, curtain-less windows, and the sorriest altar you've ever seen.

Empress JP came round to help move stuff because I'm half crippled and have sworn not to try to be a hero and lift heavy things anymore. We shifted everything around and now all the Buddhas are sitting squashed up together, like they're in a foam party.

Really, the people of the house are far outnumbered by the Buddhas - which is pretty jammy, I suppose. Maybe all the enlightened attainments they embody will seep through into my head over time.

We really MUST sort out this house. I don't want to feel like I'm living in a cardboard box anymore, thank you very much!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom