SP


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Kink
On the down: Not getting any

JP has been putting ideas in my head again and because I'm so easily influenced, I let those ideas actually seep in and take root.

The most recent idea has been the SP one.

Recently, I saw SP get mad and almost-shout at someone and since he never EVER reacts to anything, it was all WOW! what a turn on! my heart beat a little faster, thud thud.

Then, today, when I had a huge long nap (oh the joy of Chinese New Year), I had this super kinky dream about SP and how sick, I actually enjoyed it. I surprise myself.

When Joy rang, I told her about it.

She laughed and laughed (in horror) and said, "OH MY GOD PARIS! I think we really have to find you a man."

I texted JP to tell him that he should fricking get out of my head already but he seemed very chuffed with himself about the whole thing. Like, wow, he'd achieved something.

Oh dear, I think this is a sign that I really should give it all up and just renounce already. It is but a sign of the times when we get far too carried away by our lusty loins and emotions of desire. Kaliyuga, indeed.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom