Dolly's exciting life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Excitement
On the down: My life, at a standstill

Sometimes I read other people's blogs and I wonder if their lives really are *that* exciting or if they just manage to make it sound that way.

Why does everything feel so boring at the moment.

After Dr Seow broke my back (well, not really, he fixed it actually but it felt like someone bashed it to bits) I came home and collapsed in a pile. Then I slept 16 hours and had many wonderful dreams, including one of living with Clive Owen in a very pretty house.

I woke up and still felt like a horse had trod on my back. I ate something, then did my sadhana,

THEN WENT BACK TO SLEEP.

FOR ANOTHER 15 HOURS.

Like, how is that even possible, you ask, I ask, we all ask.

I have to say though, that since the mammoth 31 hours, I have been feeling bloody good, like I haven't felt in MONTHS.

Before that, I felt like I was going to smash into smithereens from all the upside-down jetlag that I've self-imposed on myself with the late bedtimes and later getting-up-times.

HOW DO THE LADRANG PEOPLE DO IT. They are not humans, I tell you. They are magical emanations of dakinis. Or cyborgs.

For some excitement, I thought I would go cut my hair yesterday at The Met (my most favourite salon in the whole wide world, with the bestest stylists ever). Then I remembered I'm not allowed to do anything with my hair because of the filming stuff. So all I could do was trim it. bleah.

By Emil The Stylist is fabulous and trimmed it into a pseudo-almost-bob. With my swirly purple and yellow I felt so sixties, so girly, so Mary Quant wheeee!

Later, I saw JP and said, "I got my hair cut! Do you like my new sixties hair style?"

He said, "What hair style? You got your hair cut?" *smack*

Then this morning I woke up and it's all flat and not bob-like at all anymore and I feel like a coconut.

BUT I shall persevere with this bob thing. Emil said I have a "very round-shaped head" which would be great for holding up a bob without any product. Well, I do have a bloody strangely shaped head and I'm glad it's finally good for something!

Okay, me talking about my hair is a true indication of just how uninteresting my life is at the moment.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom