Dolly's knees


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Running
On the down: Hobbling

I am so damn sick of my horrid knees! I wish I could saw them off and get new ones.

JJ said, "Oh goodie, then we can boil your legs up and have chicken feet soup."

EEWWW!

I went all the way down to Melaka to get them fixed yesterday. And boy did the doctor fix them. He fixed my back too and now I feel like someone bashed me real hard with a giant bommyknocker stick right in the small of my back. *BASH*.

He said I could swim though, yay! So I thought I would go and swim a bit today; I thought it might help somehow. I thought real wrong. IT STILL HURTS. Stoopid me.

See, lesson learnt: Don't jump up and down like a mad woman in body step classes every single day of the week. Gym instructors can do it because they're trained, but normal nobodies like you and I are going to wreck something by jumping about like crazed, possessed rabid monsters. It makes you REALLY DAMN SUPER THIN AND BEAUTIFUL and you burn a million calories but it's so not worth having painful, fall-apart knees for the next few YEARS!

MEH!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom