Vajrasattva


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Sa Ding Ding
On the down: Not being able to get started on the preliminaries

I told Shin I want Vajrasattva as my boyfriend because he's so fricking hot.

But then she pointed out that since he's all about purification he would probably run me over with his car every day or slap me silly or something.

Oh and that thing about him being a Buddha, which would technically make it pretty hard to date him wouldn't it.

He also has an incredibly neat mantra that always sounds so very very very hot as a song.

Sa DingDing did a fantastic version of the mantra and made a boooootiful video. It's the first time I've ever actually gone out and bought a CD by a Chinese artiste. And now I'm obsessed and spent a whole evening editing the song just so I could fix it as my phone ring tone. Go watch watch watch!




And then Singa Rinpoche's uber trendy version:



(But Tsem Rinpoche is hotter and don't you forget it! - isn't this such propaganda hehe!)

Everytime I hear these songs and watch the videos I get all *BUZZ* and think "Yes yes yes! I'm going to start my 100,000 Vajrasattva preliminaries" - that's 100,000 recitations of Vajrasattva's mantra. Not the OM VAJRASATTVA HUNG one but this one:

OM BENZASATTO SAMAYA MANU PALAYA BENZASATTO TENO PATITA DIDRO MAY BHAWA SUTO KAYO MAY BHAWA SUPO KAYO MAY BAHWA ANU RAKTO MAY BAHWA SARWA SIDDHI ME PAR YATSA SARWA KARMA SUT TSA ME TISHTAM SHRIYAM KURU HUM HA HA HA HA HO BHAGAWAN SARWA TATAGATA BENZA MA MAY MUN TSA BENZA BAWA MAHA SAMAYA SATTO AH HUNG PHET

It sounds so fun and neat when sung but but but

so damn difficult to do it myself. It's sooooo long and I have the patience and attention span of a fish.

But I guess that's the whole point innit... the developing patience thing.

See, it would be easier to just date Vajrasattva.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom