M&S Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Knickers
On the down: Uncomfy pants

I did something which merits a big confession on dollyblog - I did a huge, enormous shop today and now I feel slightly guilty.

I'm going through one of those phases where I just want to wear cotton knickers all the time. None of that fancy stuff anymore - just good, old plain Marks and Sparks, which don't itch, don't scratch, don't ride up in the wrong places. So today I raided M&S and La Senza for KNICKERS! A early christmas present - aren't I so very adventurous when it comes to presents.

Thing is though, M&S only had all these pastel colours. My underwear staples are blacks, whites, reds and pinks so all the light blue and yellow and (YUCK YUCK double YUCK) flesh coloured knickers caused a big dilemma.

SOME MORE, as if the selection here isn't tiny enough, 80% of the tiny selection was all prints and that is just so not on. There's nothing uncooler than bending over and seeing that someone is wearing multicoloured polka dotted knickers, or some horrid print with flowers and butterflies. It's okay if you're about 6 but otherwise it's just naf.

Then I got bedroom slippers and new, cosy pyjammys - I'm all set to just live in my bedroom forever and ever!

Also, as we're having a premier for my new reality show (whee! as if that isn't going to blow up my ego more), I decided I MUST have a new outfit. I'm sure everyone is expecting me to turn up looking like a strawberry (various shades of pink and red) and decked out in something revealing and inappropriate as usual.

BUT HAH!
I shall shock them. My outfit is just so unlike me I even shocked myself.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom