Dolly is a Rotten Potato


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Baked potatoes
On the down: Rotten spuds


This how I am NOT a domestic goddess:

I bought a bag of potatoes a very long time ago, stuck them in a cupboard and forgot all about it.

Today, I opened up the cupboard and wondered what died in there because it smelled just
SO
DAMN
AWFUL.

It was my potatoes of course, which had all turned into juice.

So I spend the next half an hour just scrubbing out the godawful horrendous rotten potatoe-y smell.

You know how when you're a kid, they say, "Last one to the finish line is a rotten potato!" Well, now I know what that really means, and heck I'm NEVER going to be last because I sure don't want to smell like THAT.

I think all my complaining about the way that Drakpa house smells has caught up with me. Karma smacked me back in the face - "see, after all the complaining, the WORST smell this house has seen was caused by you. So shut up already."

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom