Coca Cola Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Caffeine
On the down: Not being able to sleep

I drank coke halfway through a meeting with Rinpoche tonight and now I'm all bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce-here, bounce-there, bounce everywhere.

Well, it's a nice change, considering how I feel like death in most other teachings when I have to stay awake.

Really, I wonder how Rinpoche does it. He is the ultimate energizer bunny.

Amongst many many many other things tonight, we also decided on the name for our new retreat centre up in the hills (on all 30 acres of land, woooooh!) but but but I dunno if I'm allowed to open my big mouth and tell everyone yet or not so it'll have to wait until Datin tells everybody.

I think I literally have to sew my lips shut so I don't blurt it out.

BUT IT IS JUST SO DAMN SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I should write more but there are still sadhanas to do, showers to take and Ben's hyperactive chihuahua just peed in the living room again.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom