A really dumb dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Very lovely beds
On the down: Forgetting to order all the parts...

I am really dumb sometimes man.

REALLY REALLY DUMB.

I saw this BOOOOOOOOOTIFUL bed in Ikea that I just had to have. So I ordered it, paid for it and waited for when it would be all delivered and perfectly set up in my new room.

Ben and I had to run errands while it was being delivered though so his nice designer dude looked after the Ikea people while we were out. We got a text from Cyril to say that the bed was all set up.

YAY!

So I traipsed back and up the stairs and opened my bedroom expecting to see a replica of that Very Boootiful Bed in my bedroom. But but but, there was this whole chunk of it missing.

I screamed, "It's the wrong bed!"

Ben shouted back, "Har?!??!!?" and ran upstairs to look.

I stood in the middle of my room and pouted and sulked and said, "It's supposed to come with a prettee shelf thing on the back."

Ben said, "That comes separately lah. You have to buy it separately."

I said, "Are you sure or not?! Do you know which one I'm talking about? It's like this and this and this and this and this."

And Ben just kept nodding his head, yah yah yah yah.

Man, that made me feel really, really dumb. I was all, "Oh." I mean, you can't really say very much can you.

It made me feel so damn annoyed and disappointed the rest of the evening. And the kiam siap Hokkien part of me kept thinking, Aiyo shit now I have to go order the other part, and then pay the delivery charge again.

Cheh, really potong stim liao.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom