KMT Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: KMT
On the down: Wanting to buy everything there and not having enough cash




It's been a while since I posted posery pictures so I think it's about time I update the world and show them just
how
fabulous
I
am.
(See even good old Henry (to my left) looks like he agrees).

This was taken at Kechara Mystical Treasures' opening, which you MUST visit and buy something from, if you haven't already, because it is SO GORGEOUS and there is a giant giant beautiful Tara there. Seeeeeeeeeee!


It was totally packed out on the day. Like, the whole wide world was there, so people had to go squat outside to offer incense (evil cancer causing smelly cigarettes) to themselves.

I really LUUUURVE this photo because it's so candid and everyone's just CAUGHT.

Kennie leh, seriously looks CHAN. He needs to go to a spa, and then sleep like a hundred hours. And wash his hair. And go on a diet. And sit ups. Poor Kennie.

And and and, what's that? Ben's smiling?! And relaxed? And not looking like he's about to fall over from sleep-food-deprivation? He looks so celebriteeeee here!

Beng Kooi looks incredibly evil. Like we caught her when the evilness peeked out for a split second.

And you can even spot me in the window reflection absorbed in a very lond deep meaningful conversation with Joe, probably about all the work that I haven't done.

We had some Very Important Lady officiate the opening, but I swear that up until that day I'd never heard of her and had no idea who she was. It was so super nice of her to come though.

But really, what was most fun was seeing everyone there, and just that big old cushy comfy everyone-loves-the-world kind of feeling you get from events like these.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom