Poor Bitch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Clean toilets
On the down: China

Dolly is back from China! And everything about the trip was amazing and wonderful except for the China part - but that's a very long story and will have to be written when I'm in a better writing mood.

Now I've got gastric (I blame it on China because it made me lose my appetite, so I didn't eat, so I got gastric) so I feel nicely pathetic and whingey. Poor bitch.

Took 870 photos in 8 days though so they will all be up soon, completely with stories about what it's like to visit the Buddhas' exclusive holiday homes up in the hills.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom