Dolly on a sugar high


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Good health
On the down: Eating all the wrong crap

So I'm finally, after 26 years, learning what it means to eat properly and sleep properly. All the acupuncture is working magic. Now, I wake up at 6am and actually GET OUT OF BED.

And move around.

And function like a normal human being.

And now my sugar levels are going back up to normal, and my blood pressure is getting stable again. And my knees don't feel like like it's been run down by a million vehicles on the PLUS highway.

Wow, so this is how it feels like to be normal.

So the diet restrictions over the past week have been good for me after all (well, it better be when all you get to eat are steamed veggies and rice!). And I haven't even put on any weight after all those hundreds of sweets I've been stuffing in my face, and all the carbs that I've been encouraged to eat. Atkins got it all wrong with that crap protein diet, man. All you need is a big fat bowl of rice to get well.

And and and, the doctor even said today that I CAN EAT CAKE.

But the weird thing though is that I don't even crave anything. I just eat when I need to eat, and don't eat when it's not time to eat. And I'm not grumpy, or hungry, or gastric-y, or tired.

Seriously seriously, go get some needles poked into you, eat nothing but candy and steamed veggies, and you will turn into a superheroine.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom