House Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Moving out
On the down: Moving all my crap...

Yay! Dolly moves out this week... I haven't even started packing all my crap yet, but somehow it will happen. It will!

I have been there to clean up and scrub the bathroom floors already though. Now, I don't mind cleaning if it's my own of my family's or my friends' dirt, but not when it's some strangers' leftover dirt - you may as well be cleaning a public bathroom!

I was obsessively scrubbing my bathroom for over 1 1/2 hours until Ben had to come and tell me to STOP ALREADY. And I know it's going to take me forever to get used to using a bathroom that's not mine. I am a princess, I KNOW. Then again, it shouldn't really bother me, after having gone to boarding school for 5 years, and shared showers with about 30 other people!

But there's the fun part of going out to buy heaps of cool new things. Like a new beautiful bed! Yay!! *loves beds loves pillows loves sleeeeeep*

And I still have to figure out a way of packing my stuff and bringing it over. Oh the tedium. There'll be pictures later!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom