Single Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being single
On the down: Being home on a Friday night

Pooh bear wanted to go out and play tonight, but I had to say no because my back's all out after another spine realignment today (and I can't do anything except sit or lie down or walk like an old lady). And if I can't wear my killer heels and my new killer dress and dance, then I'd rather NOT go out and be a wallflower.

Some more, cannot drink or eat anything fun... so I can't very well go out and just drink water can I!

So I came home. And I'm writing in my blog like a little old spinster. Oh my god, I so don't want to end up like some spinsters that I know.

The upside of being single though is that it is just so damn nice to be able to flirt to the maxest max alltheway with people guiltfree again. You never appreciate that until you're in one of those really proper relationships. bleah.

So the toss up:

Singledom or spinsterhood.

Oh my god I sooo don't want to end up like some spinsters I know... And I can't say that enough times

*feels crap and slightly worried*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom