Video Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Making videos
On the down: Not having a camera or proper editing equipment of my own


Huzzah! After a week of panicking and scratching all the hair out of my head from all that inability to understand AdobePremierPro, I finally finished my video....

It's real amateur OKAY and was my first ever attempt at video thingies, so don't be expecting Ang Lee, Wong Kar Wai type productions.

And I sound so damn mumbly like I'm talking with a mouth full of marshmallows. Someone even left a comment on youtube which said only two words "She's mumbling." Gee. Must learn to e.nun.ci.ate.

So here it is!!! Or go here to see it on YouTube. Go See and leave comments!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom