Retro Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Washing machines
On the down: Broken drums

The washing machine that comes with the house doesn't work and it's been a big fat pain in the ass just trying to get Samsung to come fix it. They said it would cost RM400 just to replace the drum (what the hell is the drum?!)

So we're thinking of just getting a new one.

AND I AM THRILLED!

I love doing washing and I just LOVE WASHING MACHINES.

Oh god, I feel so 1950s saying that but seriously, I would be just so very, very happy if someone bought me a top of the range, top loading washing machine for Christmas.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom