Week-long Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Quiet time
On the down: Meetings

Oh my god, the last two weeks have just felt like one very, very long day.

Add to that the horrible haze which has made my eyes itch and swell like balloons and a big fat sinus revival and I am just a regular ball of misery.

Still, I am feeling like a very happy little dolly at the moment!

The busy-ness doesn't stop but it's a nice kind of busy. I told an old old old school friend over MSN that I'm really enjoying being busy and he called me a traitor to the world of slackers (we were big time partners of slacker-dom way back when, but times have changed and well, even my laziness can be impermanent, it seems!).

I have to say, if it was for any other job in any other crappy worldly rubbish, I would be swearing away and crying like a real Tamil movie heroine, but I'm feeling just so damn happy to be doing all this crazy Dharma stuff.

It's like non stop
go
go
go
go
go
go
go

Tsem Rinpoche trains you up to be a Duracel Bunny and it's quite nice to feel productive for a change.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom