Gaden Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Gaden
On the down: Everywhere else!

A dolly is off to visit the Buddhas in Gaden today!!!!!! So no samsara posting for a week, while I pretend to be very holy indeed and something that's plenty more worthwhile than just mooching around shops and eating McDonalds.

I think I must have really done something spectacular in my last life to get all this good karma to running around to all these amazing spiritual places and meet all these fabulous high Lamas. Even if I'm not looking to go on these trips, I get to go; and I don't even have to do the organisation. I just pack my bags, someone hands me my passport all chopped and signed with a visa and I'm ready to go.

I sure better make sure I keep that karma topped up!

And the next best thing is getting to go to Indiaaaaaa which is just fabulous. I am most definitely a reincarnation of a little indian girl.

Wheeee!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom