Zookeeping Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Flora and Fauna
On the down: Caretaking

Drakpa House isn't just for people. There are also two hyperactive dogs, two potted plans and pretty soon, a tankful of fish.

The dogs are cute because you can play with them and it never stops being funny, watching them go nuts over a chewy bone.

But plants are so boring, and they're looking a bit pathetic at the moment, like they're all keeled over and dying. JP comes back home just to water the plants... but since he has been looking like death-on-a-stick recently, I've volunteered to water the plants for him.

Of course, typically, I managed to forget this morning. When I saw JP, the first he asked was if I'd watered his plants. With all the millions of things he's got going in that big head of his, he can still remember his plants?! Amazing.

When I went up there to water them, they really looked like they were about to PIANG. So I drowned them in water and now I'm worried that I might have waterlogged them and kill them faster. Heck, I don't know how much water you're supposed to put into plants!

Soon there will be fish moving in too, thanks to JP. You can't play with fish, they just sort of swim about and blow bubbles and look at you in a really blank way.

And you know, JP bought those fish because he was reading about fish in a Dharma book one day, and suddenly *flash of lightning* got inspired to go out and buy a tankful of fish.

As you do.

I'm really worried he's going to ask me to feed them. The last time I had fish, I literally fed them to death. They ate and ate and then one day, they were all belly-up and floating :(

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom