Grumpy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Quietness
On the down: Mood swings

I've been in such a big fat bad mood this week. I think it's all thanks to the phone call I had first thing Monday morning which told me I had to spend the whole of the next day in a photo shoot.

I couldn't think of a more depressing way to spend a day, or to start the week.

The photo shoot itself was a total nightmare of course. I think in future I'd rather take a job cleaning toilets than doing photo shoots. I even took a formal vow in front of Joe and all the Buddhas in KMP (there are about 16 of them) that I will never
ever
ever
ever
ever
take on this kind of crap writing job ever again.

Something worth mentioning though is that I think one of those pairs from The Amazing Race Asia was there at the studio too, being shot for some magazine thingy.

I know that they're from TARA because one of the girls made a point to mention about 5 times that THIS WAS THE BAG THAT SHE USED FOR THE RACE.

She said it over and over again - when she arrived, when she was being prepped for the shoot, probably also during the shoot (I wasn't in the same studio as her), and after the shoot:
It went:
"This was the actual bag that I used for the race."
"We actually used these bags for the race."
"This was what I used in the race."

Okay, we GET IT. You were in the Amazing Race.

WE GET IT.

I wondered if perhaps she wanted one of us to ask her if she was in the Amazing Race, so of course I didn't. I didn't need to know the answer anyway because she'd already told us about 5 times anyway.

Then I got ill so I have been even more miserable than normal.

And like, right now, I really really want to throw the two peeing dogs out of the window (I hope Ben doesn't read this)

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom