Dolly just needs to shut up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Rihanna
On the down: Complaining

I have realised of late that I
absolutely
absolutely
absolutely

MUST stop complaining.

If not, I'm going to turn into one of those horrible old spinsters that lives in a shoe and everybody avoids.

And so, over the last two weeks or so, I've developed a brand new motto for life: to just shut up and drive. (Yes, yes, just like the Rihanna song - see she doesn't just have a fantastic wardrobe but also carries a great life philosophy without even knowing it).

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom