Dolly the wedding planner


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: All those pretty wedding things
On the down: Coordination

Joy and I spent 8 hours looking for a party dress for her wedding yesterday. As a self-professed shopping whore, I have to say even I've never seen so many dresses in a day.And if I have to look at another pair of silver shoes, I will scream!

It is just so funny going shopping with Joy though - we are like the worst examples of how a to-be bride and wedding planner should be.

We are totally disorganised and we spend more time smoking cigarettes and eating ice cream than doing what we're supposed to do.

But heck! It's supposed to be fun, isn't it?!?!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom