Underwear


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Boxer briefs
On the down: Boy panties

As far as selecting the right kind of boys goes, I think I draw the line at guys who wear those awful tighty briefs. yuck.

Fortunately, I've never had the misfortune of actually coming across one of those while in the throes of passion. I wouldn't quite know what I'd do if I did.
a) Feign illness and take the next taxi home?
b) Grit my teeth and see past the ugliness?
c) Tell him off for such bad taste?

I hate to be so shallow, but only boxers or boxer briefs cut it (not that I should be so picky at this stage since I'm not even getting any!). Briefs do not a sexy man make, and look appropriate only on prepubescent boys. It doesn't flatter, it's not manly in any way and well, it just looks like a bigger version of a panty. They're like speedos, you know, and nobody ever looks good in a pair of speedos.

I remember I was in love with a gym instructor once (so was Lannie, my adorable dolly-looking friend)... that is, until he wore white shorts one day and we could see through to his tighty whiteys.

She screamed down an SMS at me "Did you know he wears little white panties?!!!!" That ruined it forever. Lannie went off him straight away, and it made even lusty me think twice about flirting with him next time we went to his class.

Recently, whenever I entertain the thoughts of drugging boys and bringing them back to bed with me, the Reality Checker, JJ, pulls me back to earth with the most ugly, but timely reminders that MAYBE, what if he wears boy panties? That's enough to put a girl off sex forever.

Okay, so I must stop being so damn picky. Perhaps I should just pick b. Some is better than none, after all eh?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom