Hungry Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Food!
On the down: Hunger

Chin Li, JJ and I went out and ate all night last night. I think we could actually have fed a small nation with what we ate.

And you know how it is when you eat a lot the night before. The next morning you wake up and you're HUNGRY AS.

Still, I took myself off to the pool to swim off some of the extra xiao long bao I ate yesterday (before I start to look like one myself). I swam and swam and swam and swam and now I feel like a sports illustrated front page model.

Okay, not really. But at least not a xiao long bao.

I was thinking all the way through all those laps about the nice marmalade on toast I would have for breakfast when I got back (part of my current obsession with oranges).

I got home, showered, got dressed in my brand new clothes, packed my bags for work and went down for TOAST!

Then found out that the bloody bread was mouldy. ARGGGGG! how is that possible! I only just bought it a few days ago AND put it in the fridge!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom