Dolly feels very hot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't believe I actually went home halfway through work to change my clothes.

Well, it was hot, okay, and I hadn't realised when I got dressed this morning, just how tight my skirt actually was. Evidently, not quite as slender as I used to be. And high heels doth not convenient footwear make for traipsing up and down the hostel to run errands and the like.

And such is the luxury of working less than 2 minutes away from home. You're never short of anything - a change of clothes, running shoes for a workout after work, lip gloss for when your lips dry out in the office airconditioner. All it takes is a 5-minute time out to hop back home, run upstairs, grab what you need, and be back in at your desk before the bosses can even say "blink."

Really, what must it be like for those poor sods who actually have to wake up early and sit in traffic jams to go to work. Aw...

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom