Heavy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Feeling heavy
On the down: Lightness

I'm battling this horrible heavy feeling again where I just feel like I need to collapse in a pile and sleep for 48 hours straight.

And it doesn't matter if I sleep 4 hours, or 6 hours, or 8 hours or 15 hours, I still wake up feeling like I've been sitting in one of those spinning teacups you find in fairgrounds and I'm about to fall over.

AND THEN, I still have my book to finish, which was due in July 2007 and I'm still working on it. Why does it take me so long just to edit a bunch of pages??!? And now it looks to be even more complicated, because, as I was brushing my teeth and about to tuck off to bed last night, I had a brain rush and thought it might be a good idea to restructure, revamp, redo the WHOLE BOOK.

JJ, the production manager, has been chasing for the book for months, and now that he hears this, he is going to have my head on a platter for supper.

More later, back to editing now.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom