Hardworking Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: My book
On the down: Total revision

Sometimes I'm so clever I amaze myself!

I've decide to revise the whole structure and JJ is most definitely going to have my head for supper.

But the book is going to be so looooo-vur-ly and it'll be something we haven't done before, so that'll be fun.

Man, we just really super duper need to get out just one spectacular book then we don't have to keep banging our heads against the wall and having Joe look like his veins are all about implode inside his head.

Annoying, because I so so so so want to start my next book already but I can't until I finish this one and this one is taking forever. And JJ is sitting next to me giving me evils so I better get back to it. I would never have thought that 23 year old kid could have such an intense control over my life, as it has over the past week.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom