Shopping Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Shopping
On the down: Not finding anything nice


The Chief Editor thing gave me as good an excuse as any to go shopping for a new wardrobe.

Off I went to Bangsar Village to buy lots of beautiful things...

.... and then realised nothing looked good. Nothing looked good on me; and there wasn't even anything that looked good on the racks.

Then there is all the usual boring rubbish like you get at places like Padini and G2000 which is ugleeee and ordinary and uninteresting and makes me think I'd rather wear a burlap sack to work than those ugly shirts.

So.

I've decided on a far more economical way of having a nice wardrobe: to lose weight and tone up so I can fit all my old, very beautiful clothes!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom