Complaining Dolly (bzzt)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: The effort to improve (halo)
On the down: Complaining

It's hugely ironic (and hypocritical, I know) that I'm editing a whole bunch of teachings for a book about how we should stop complaining and I am the Queen of Complaints.

The training is being stepped up. The Buddhas have noticed just how much of a whinger I am.
complain about the weather lah
complain about my fatness lah
complain about people lah
complain about work lah
complain about the traffic jam and the potholes on the road lah

And now, every time I have met up with Rinpoche in the past two weeks, this complainy part about me has been highlighted. If I don't do something about it (and I know I should), the highlights, while jokey for now, are going to turn into the big giant flame behind Yamantaka, the Buddhas well all turn blue, manifest 36 arms and screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam until I learn my lesson.

Scared scared, I dun wan, so

I MUST JUST STOP IT WITH THE COMPLAINING.

I think I saw a cartoon once where if this character gets some sort of weird contraption stuck on his head, where everytime he says a cuss word, he gets an electric shock. And I think I really really need one of those. Everytime I complain about something,

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZTTT

... until I become a fried chicken and learn to stop being a bitch.

For now, and until someone actually invents something like this, JJ is my verbal electric shock (hence the comment).

I'm wondering though - if I don't complain, what the hell else do I have left to talk about?!!?(bzzt)

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom