Dolly loves!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Boys boys boys
On the down: Not getting any!

I really must stop falling in love/lust with all these boys.

Nobody is taking me seriously anymore. Me fancying someone is now equivalent to a discussion about the English weather - i.e. very likely to change within the next few hours.

Okay, not quite that frequent, but frequent enough.

I think if I ever actually started going out with someone now, all these people would start placing bets as to how long it would last.

A girl can't help it if she's fickle alright! And anyway, it's more fun to change your mind and play and flit about. Variety being the spice of life and all that, it's nice when the scenery changes and you fix your gaze on different pretty faces every few months.

The bigger problem at the moment though is that nobody plays and flits back, which is bothering me tremendously arg.

I've thought long and hard about this (among all my other deep, long contemplations about the meaning of life and impermanence and attainments, of course) and have narrowed it down to these possible reasons

1) I am the unlikeable sort and not really the kind of girl men want to bring home to introduce their mothers
2) the orange peel on my legs are scaring away prospective suitors
3) I keep falling in love with the wrong kind:
a) gay men or
b) men who trulymadlydeeply have seemed to enter the path of renunciation (read: celibacy, pah!)

This is no fun!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom