The mailing system


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Emails!
On the down: That mailing system


I can't believe it's 3am on a Saturday night and I am haemorraghing over this damn mailing system.

We set up this sophisticated lala wonderful system that sends out lots of pretty lovely emails out to everybody and anybody in the world.

We spent WEEKS perfecting it.

And it was working beauuuuuuuuuuuuutifully until tonight.

JP rang up, right in the middle of my float-in-the-clouds Tara mantras to say in his very serious no-nonsense voice that makes me want to strangle him that the system wasn't working and we had to get it fixed NOW.

Why doesn't it work.

WHY.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom