Dolly HEART Pooh Bear


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: JJ
On the down: Getting old!

Oh I love lazy parties where you just sit around and eat and do nothing.

JJ and YY had a birthday barbecue at their house tonight. And when I say BBQ, I mean the tiniest little pit you have ever seen - it must have been only about one foot by half a foof, and JJ cooked everything on that.

But well, these are enterprising people and soon there were sausages and burgers and to round it all off, goopey, delicious smores that Susan painstakingly made over her little makeshift campfire in the corner of their front lawn.

Even Datin came. When I heard, I asked, "Do you think Datin is going to want to eat Doritos and Ramly burgers for dinner?!" Not that she had a choice really since that's all we had. Poor Datin had to slum it with the plebs just for a night.

But heck, sometimes it's nice to just rough it out and eat rubbish.

I was screaming about how much I loved Ramly burgers when JP cut in and said, "But it's really disgusting. You know it's like all the insides and the testicals and shit right?"

I might have been mad, except that I love Ramly burgers too much to care so I had to just ignore him.

Chin Li and I kept running out for smokes (sometimes I wish I smoked just to have an excuse to run out and gossip or plot secret things). We're trying to figure out ways of seducing SP because we think he's a lovely dreamboat.

It's impossible though.

Really.

Impossible.

Got two girls throwing themselves at his feet also dowan. Or don't notice. Or pretending not to notice.

Nevermind. So we trolleyed our way upstairs to Chiarina the Ballerina's room to listen to music.

All the Chinese Chickens soon took over the songs and all these chingky chong songs started blaring through his speakers.

BK and I were not impressed, especially as all the songs sound the same.

So we wrote a little petition on my handphone, rounded up all the English-speaking ducks and sent it to Chia.

It was very neat. And it read:

To whom it may concern,
We protest what is happening here with all the Chinese songs. We would like to petition for ENGLISH SONGS! Yours truly,

Beng Kooi
Ruby
Su Ming
Sharon
Susan
David
Jamie

And he listened! (All people in power should be like Chia) and soon we got to watch Madonna's Confession's tour, all campy and happy and full of flashing lights to make us dizzy.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom