Dolly hair


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: New hairstyles
On the down: Looking like a boy

I saw this girl at 1Utama a few weeks ago that had AMAZING hair. Real long and slick in the front, and very bobbed and cropped at the back. I WANT.

If not for me rushing around, I would have forced her to stop and taken a picture of her head.

Anyway. I trotted down to The Met and told Emil my grand plan and he nodded yah yah and went about cutting my hair.

It's a GREAT hair cut, but it doesn't look quite that great on me and my head/face.

JJ looked at me and said, "Oh dear. You look like a gay boy."

Later, somebody said I looked like Paul.

Paul okay. Not Pauline or Paulette or Paula. Paul is a boy!
hmph!

How is it possible that my hair is longer now and I look like a boy!

Joy said it looks more sophisticated and grown up though. I thought "PAH! Grown up?! Who wants to look grown up?!"

But ok wait wait, now some people have a proper working title and responsibilities so maybe she has to look the part.

I'm going to try an experiment: to let my hair really grow out PROPERLY - you know, wait the whole 6 months for it to grow out to beyond my ears. And then, if it still looks crap, I'm going to chop it all off!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom