Shoes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Black peep-toe pumps
On the down: Paying shitloads for them


Okay, see, I have these black pointy pumps that are the most beautiful super sleek black pair of shoes you'll see. I think I'd even venture to say that are my most favourite black object.

BUT, because they're just so pretty and special, they can't really just be worn out for things like work.

So a girl needs NEW, and slightly more casual black shoes to go with her new grown up chief-editor wardrobe.

I've been going EVERYWHERE to look for shoes and nothing nothing nothing fits the bill. They're all
- too high
- too uncomfortable
- too tacky
- have ugly heels
- made of obviously cheap material
- adorned with seriously disgusting baubles and jangly things

I was starting to give up this search for elusive shoes when today...

... I found them! Exactly what I want! And just where did I find these Holy Grail shoes?

BATA!

But see, even though I'm a big snob, I'm not afraid to be a pleb too. The high/low culture is much more fun and has much more personality. To be truly fashionable is not to be afraid to be "cheap" when necessary. Sometimes the best finds are the cheapest.

So I strode into the shop, tried them on, bought them, and then ran around 1Utama proudly display my BATA plastic bag! Just you wait til you see them, they're just so pretteeeeee!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom