Dolly's day out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Hanging out in town on a working day
On the down: Traffic in Bukit Bintang


Wheeee! New shop in Lot 10! Yogini Mystical Treasures opened on June 1st so I toddled over to look.

It's THIS ORANGE (actually brighter but can't find a colour code that matches) and usually I despise orange but YMT has made it look totally sexy.


Okay, so I confess that actually a part of me went to the opening just to check out if there would be fun people to hang out with because everyone there is a bit mad.

Here's Ruby, who is the maddest of them all and always looks like she's glammed up enough to be going for tea at the Westin. She's like 40, going on 21 (and she actually looks better than most 21-year-olds I know).

Then I saw James who is always smiling. He's one of those people who are constantly happy and it's nice but someotimes you just want to slap them to see if they're human.

He was looking very YSG surrounded by Buddha statues....

...until I saw his not so-very-nice (but very cheeky and too cute) tshirt:

Here's that David who seems more into his mobile phone than anything else. He always has something clever to say, even if he's the goofiest person I've ever met, and I get damn nervous when I talk to him cos he always laughs at me like I just said something really stoopid.

Anyways, I bought some really nice soap from there and was feeling uber-organic and nice-smelling about myself and then went and left the whole bag in Tiffin Bay. D'oh.

Nevermind, I got another fabulous haircut by Mike and now I look like a remixed Mary Quant. It's so very 60s. He's opening a new salon (and you heard it here from me, first!) and it is going to rock the socks off Winnie Loo and her McHaircuts at VVTC A Cut Above. Just you watch!

So that's how a Dolly spends her days in the middle of the week when everyone else is working. And now, she's sitting here on a Sunday afternoon working (okay, blogging in between for breaks lah) when everyone else is lee-laxing. It's a good life lah, I won't complain :p

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom