Disconnected Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Internet
On the down: Not being connected to it

STILL no Internet.

It's been three weeks and I have no more faith in TM net's customer service.

There's only so much mooching off neighbours' wifis and squatting in crappy Starbucks you can put up with.

Blek.

A few things to squeeze in while I sit here mooching off Sharon's wi-fi:

- People are writing me very strange emails again trying to get me to tell them that everything they're doing wrong is actually right (It's very tiring being Aunt Agony)

- Legs are screwing with me again.

- My cupcakes are a hit! Everyone loves 'em!

- Somebody wrote asking me to change the colour of fonts on this page because it's too difficult to read. I would if I knew how to but I don't so I'm sorry, you're just going to have to grin and bear it and wear sunglasses to read or something?

- I'm going to Italy in a week!

- Joe is doing evil reverse psychology tricks on me to get me to do work. Evil evil evil evil evil. It's not working. I'm still not doing anything.

- Shantini leaves to Africa tomorrow for six months so no more kaki to mooch around with in the middle of the weekday *sniff*

Okay, that's the update until I get my connection back. Boring boring. More stories later.

Sorry lah.

Blek.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom