Neurotic Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Confidence
On the down: Neurosis

I am having one of my neurotic, paranoid, freak out days again.

It's so damn tiring and I thought I'd gotten over that sort of thing long time ago?

Maybe it's because of this starvation thing I'm doing - not having enough food makes me neurotic and depressed. Then again, it's much nicer to be able to fit into my clothes.

Anyway, am thinking about how strange it is that so many people are all "Oh, your life is so sorted! You have the best life" and I wonder if they'd think the same if they got into my head sometimes.

A LOT of people used to say to me "I don't understand how come you look so happy all the time."

I just gawk at them. "W...W....WHAT?"

Actually, it's funny because people always seem to say that to me whenever I'm in a depressed phase and I look at them and think "What are you on?! Can't you see? The world is falling down! The world is falling down!"

So Chicken Little. I was not born in the year of the rooster for nothing.

Okay, am going out with Bibi to wallow in self pity now. Blek

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom