Dolly's fans


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: People who read my rubbish
On the down: Not enough people to read my rubbish

Okay, so there are only about two people reading this blog now - Bibi and Jean Ai. Never mind cos they're two of my favourite people so even if I am writing for two people it's okay. In tribute of their support and comments (cos no one else comments, grrr) I'll take a break from talking about myself and talk about them:

Bibi (of The Ship fame) has this totally ISG (I'm so good), smiling look on his face all the time but is er.. totally evil. The end.
Post script: he is also one of the most caring people I know and know so much stuff (spiritiual and everything else), it's impossible. Also, I hate him because he can lose weight so fast and looks better in a Sailor Moon costume than I ever will. Pffft.

Jean Ai also has this completely angelic 19-year-old look, demeanour, way of talking, expression but is also totally not. I actually met her mother first, and then her. We ran all over Nepal together pestering Angelic Dharma David with stupid questions, and everytime I see her at the centre (which isn't a lot now she's defected and gone over to the land of White Boys) we sit there looking at boys and making rude gestures at each other while somebody is saying something holy and serious. Her favourite phrase is, "DON'T TELL MY MOTHER BUT..."

Jean Ai also just pointed out that SP Googles himself and he is SO going to find this one day and then because everyone in Kechara has a mouth the size of Kansas, they are all going to find out how evil I am gossiping about them online...

Um... then again, there's only like two people reading it anyway, right?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom