Hard working Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the down: A busted modem
On the up: Being pushed to work

Okay, so I haven’t been able to stay away from the Internet. Sharon is letting me mooch off her connection for now so I can still maintain an illusion that I’ve got a hold on the world.

On the upside, the lack of connectivity has forced me to do heaps of work. Last night, I pounded my way through 2 ½ items on a my “to do” list which is a bloody big deal since it normally takes me a week just to get through part of a half of maybe one of the items.

And and and… going over to Sharon’s forces the both of us to get working on books we’re editing together. So we’re both being real good little girls getting all this work done.

Somebody up there decided to take away MSN from me and just look at the productivity!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom