A hippy happy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Happy days
On the down: Being ill on happy days

Just about everyone I know at the moment is having a shitty time.

That is, except for me. I'm having a big fat fabulous time and am happy happy happy all the time. I make myself sick thinking how happy I am.

Everything is just going super sassy. I woke up with a hard horrible sore throat this morning and even that solved itself. I went to the chiro and the receptionist (her mother) gave me some funny looking iodine drops in water and it made the sore throat go away. Now it's evolved into a mutant cough and I feel like shit but it's also lovely because is being extra nice to poor ill me.

And for a change, I don't feel gross or fat or ugly, which is a huuuuumongous change for a neurosis packet like me. So, best make the most of a happy spell.

I went out for lunch with mother and we went into Toys 'R Us. I got real excited about a whole big pile of My Little Ponies at the entrance so my mummy bought me a pink and yellow My Little Pony called Summer Bloom.

There's been two things I've been wanting to get for ages: A My Little Pony and a Care Bear so I'm real happy.

Anyway I took Summer Bloom over to Damekhang to do some Dharma work with World Peace and Sharon and everyone loved her. Even Seng Piow (who I'm convinced thinks I'm quite a stupid girl) picked her up and started to brush her hair with the little yellow brush that it comes with.

I tried real hard to get lots of work done too and got to see heaps of Seng Piow's very clever photographers. He is the most clever photographer I know! Pity he thinks I'm so daft cos then I never have anything to say to him that doesn't come out sounding really silly.

World Peace laughs at all my jokes though, even if they're totally shit, and he does a great job of making me feel like I'm very clever and fabulous... And he has the nicest eyes - I've never seen a Chinese person with such nice eyes.

And another weird thing about being all hippy and happy and deluded by my own good joy is the sudden strange urge to do work. I mean really, I'm actually looking forward to writing my articles and (even more freaky) I'm enjoying it too! Now I'm really starting to scare myself.

Maybe it's just a good spell and I'm only working because the stuff I'm doing has been fun... well, hopefully it's just that and not that I'm becoming more strange than I already feel I am.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom