Lazy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Laziness
On the down: Being housebound


I’ve discovered that driving aggravates my poor little legs the most. That whole move-leg-up-and-down from brake to accelerator wrecks havoc on the joints and the thigh muscles. Totally bizarre. And no matter what position I sit in, it hurts.

Time to change car?

Anyway I complained to the chiro so she’s said not to drive for a week.

And forget public transport. I don’t do public transport. Yuck.

So now, outwardly I’m like “Oh... poor me. I can’t drive, I can’t do anything, I’m stuck at home, no life, feel sorry for me.”

But secretly I’m all “Yay!!!! No need to go anywhere, can avoid all horrible appointments, can stay at home and be a vegetable.” The ultimate lazy me loves being housebound.

And believe it or not, I’ve actually been a good little girl today – sat at home and worked all day long!

See, there’s always something good that comes out of something bad.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom