Dolly is restless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Feeling inspired
On the down: Not knowing what to do with the inspiration

I’ve been feeling all restless since coming back from Gaden, and at the same time feeling so rubbishy about being back on earth that I just can’t be fucked to do anything except mong around the house in pyjamas and feel crap about how much work I still have to do.

So I’ve been reading blogs to waste time. Found this stuff on
Jean Ai's so decided to knick it and spend a few more minutes being self obsessed. Here goes!

Seven dreams before death
1. Travel to Marrakech
2. Get Chod initiation
3. Writing a Booker-prize-winning novel
4. Be featured in Vogue or on Oprah
5. Get bigger boobies
6. Drive a Z4
7. Fit into a size 8

Seven things I can't do in this lifetime
1. Touch a frog
2. Get thin
3. Eat something that’s still alive
4. Understand accounting
5. Be tidy
6. Learn Mandarin
7. Be a 100% lesbian

Seven things that attract me
1. Anything pink
2. Chocolate covered anything
3. Candle lights
4. Big blocks of colour
5. Anything kitsch
6. BOYS BOYS BOYS
7. Glossy magazines

Seven things I say
1. ohmygoditssofabulous
2. moop moop
3. I’m sooo hungry
4. ohmygod I’m soooo full
5. I’m soooo irritated!
6. What the fuck?
7. Sure or not?!

Seven books that I love (seven? I’m only allowed seven? Am going to up it to 10 :P)
1. The Ground beneath her feet – Salman Rushdie
2. The Satanic Verses – Salman Rushdie
3. At Swim, Two Boys – Jamie O’Neill
4. The Line of Beauty – Alan Hollinghurst
5. The Passion – Jeanette Winterson
6. Sexing the Cherry – Jeanette Winterson
7. American Psycho – Bret Easton Ellis
8. The God of Small Things – Arundhati Roy
9. Norwegian Wood – Haruki Murakami
10. The Forsyte Saga – John Galloway


Seven movies that I've loved
1. The Big Blue
2. Betty Blue
3. Dolls
4. Amor Es Perros
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
6. Mary Poppins
7. My Fair Lady


Oh god that was just so much fun! Then again, anything is fun when you’re procrastinating, no?….

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom