Dolly dreams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Fabulous sex dreams
On the down: Waking up

The only thing that kept me sane throughout today was the fabulous sex dream I had just before waking up. It was with this guy, JP, who I've known only about 6 months. He would come along to Dharma talks and ask millions of questions so all of us were kept sitting there until 2 in the morning. We all wanted to slap him into Enlightenment - get there quick so you can leave us alone!

Anyway, there was this fabulous, fantastic raunchy dream where I was devouring him and he was loving it. Yay for being a sex goddess in an alter-reality. Then I got down to taking his pants off and he was wearing light blue boxers (which actually fits him because he always wears pastels).

And then... UGH! I felt around and found he had a really small thin one. It was horrible horrible horrible and after a few minutes I got fed up.

I looked away from him thought to myself, "No this can't be right. Let's re-do the scene here. Let's make it bigger."

And then when I turned back, it was just the right size, totally just-right, all the better for more fabulous sex!

Oh god, if only it were that easy in real life.

When I woke up I forgave him for all the pesky questions.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom