Dolly has short hair


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Short hair
On the down: Long flat rebonded hair (it's out! Out out out!)

I think kinkybluefairy and I are probably the only Chinese girls in Malaysia with real-short-hair. Have you seen any other Chinese girls with really short hair? No, I didn't think so.

The only other girl I know with hair shorter than me is Angie from uni but she's in London so it doesn't count. And even in London, she's one of very few Chinese girls with short hair.

The rest of them Chinese girls are all walking around all over the world with that boring old long ironed out hair. It's so boring! And they all look the same from the back. Ok lah, maybe sometimes they're adventurous and perm it or put tired highlights in but that makes it all dry and frizzed out. Yuck.

Then again, maybe that's a good thing since it makes girls like me (of which there are only like, three, remember) stand out and look more fabulous... and we get second looks from all the boys because we're something different, yay!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom